Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Fall Fairy

I woke up this morning and found out that the fall fairy finally decided to stop by our house! 
She was very thoughtful and was sure to take a before pic. Thanx fall fairy!;)

This is the magic she was able to pull off with only items I already had around the house. 

I am glad that she decided to leave the rooster roof tile. I think he still goes nicely mixed in with fall.

She pulled out my fave candle sticks that I purchased a few years back from Illuminations. I loved that store and hated to see it close. The entire store was lite only by candle light. 

The fall fairy was also able to keep my HomeGoods frenchy vase and sticks. I think I need to get an initial pumpkin from HobLob to sit down there as well. 


The fall fairy was using her trusty book of fall inspirations I guess to guide her!;) She did a great job replicating it!

No, really I found this site called PhotoFunia a few weeks back and love playing around with the vintage effects. I thought I would share it with y'all as well! This is our house in Baton Rouge that I did with a vintage feel. I want to find pics of all three of our homes and make a display with them. You can spend hours on this site but not to worry, I only spent abt 30 minutes.
Thanx for stopping by to view a sneak peek at what I have been up to in the wee hours on the night while my men were sleeping. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be done and take ya on a tour of all my autumn glory.
For now though I am linking up to
Funky Junk Interiors SNS, Sunday Showcase Party, and Metamorphosis Mondays once it is up and running. Off to check out what HobLob has one sale this week and well some of the everyday mundane boring stuff too. Have a good one y'all!

P.s Just found out that The Nester is hosting a Fall Mantel Party so I am linking up too!:)

22 comments:

  1. Pamela!!!!! Gorgeous, when I saw the first photo I thought it was the page of a decorating magazine. Honey, you did not only good, you did great. Your mantle is stunning, absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela, Your mantle display is gorgeous! Can you send the Fall Fairy to my house? My mantle needs some help.
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful display. I love all of it. Your topiary is stunning on the side too. I love your iron piece in the center and the rooster tile is fantastic. Everything looks fabulous. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I, too, thought it was a magazine picture - just beautiful! Fantastic job, Fall Fairy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fall mantel that the Fall Fairy created. Just found your blog because of your comment on mine and just became your newest follower. Your mantel turned out so pretty. It is finally cooler here today....so maybe the Fall Fairy will come by my house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Pamela! Send the fall fairy to my house! We need some sprucing up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I've been looking for her all over; I see she was busy at your house. Could I have my turn, pretty please? love all that you've done!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pamela! I seriously thought that first photo was one of some Magazine Inspiration you found!!! Then, I realized it was your own gorgeous creation!!! What a beautiful vignette you created, you talented lady!
    Vanessa
    Enough exclamation points for ya?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fireplace is beautiful. What a great job the fairy did on the mantel! Apparently she got help up somewhere and hasn't made it here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! I was going to say, what a cool book,too! Everything looks great, Pamela! I love it and it's just enough. I have some little things laying around that I should use. I am doing my decorating slowly but surely. Next weekend I'll have to add Halloween stuff to the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will you send the fall fairy to my house next!!??!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your "fairy" is extremely talented! Your mantle is gorgeous!! *Becca*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pamela , your Fall Fairy is very talented! I love it and now I have to browse your nice blog for more eye candy. Thanks for the link on the photos too, I might have to try that!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful mantle display! It is really gorgeous. Amazing how close you are to your inspiration picture shown in that book! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. going to have to check out that website. It looks like a lot of fun!!
    Your mantle looks so pretty for fall!! I do love how you re-painted your mantle :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pamela - Your mantle is gorgeous! I love the simplicity - perfect for fall. Thanks so much for linking to The Sunday Showcase Party, I have featured this here:
    http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2010/09/clean-mama-printables-winners-sunday.html#comments

    Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you are enjoying your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. that looks great! i love the muted colors and the little pumpkins. plus those candles-are they flameless? happy fall!

    www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulicious!!! I love it!! And now I am going to that site you recommended to play around. Just don't tell my boss.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Pamela your home and mantel are truly amazing and gorgeous. I enjoyed my tour. I want your home with it's large size rooms and pretty architectural details. Is that wrong? HeHe! *smiles*

    Happy Fall! Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your mantel is gorgeous! I love the wrought iron piece you placed in the middle. So pretty! You have a really cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love you were inspired by the print in the old book...that is so special and it looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Pamela!!! I'm lovin all your fall decor just beautiful!!! And you foyer is gorgeous girlfriend!!!

    Take care!
    Jennifer

    sorry for not commenting sooner I'm way behind on blogging!!! EEK!~

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.