Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Treasure Hunt Thursday #17!!

Welcome to Treasure Hunt Thursday! I am pretty much repeating what I said last Thursday for those who may be joining us this week and did not last week. As many of you know Rhonda formerly of Blue Creek Home and now My Blue Creek Home had some technical difficulties with her blog. She is still in the midst of trying to get everything ironed out so I was honored when she asked me if I wanted to take care of her Treasure Hunt Thursday party! Thank you so much Rhonda and I hope to make you proud!  Rhonda was super sweet and made the Treasure Hunt Party Button with FMFPTY on it so that everybody will recognize that it is still the same party just at a different house!:) Thank you so much Rhonda! If you have this button on your sidebar and get a chance please update your party button and URL over to my place. I would so much appreciate it!
Thank you to everybody who participated last week!! We had a total of 21 party goers! WhooHoo!! I was super excited about the turn out and hope that everybody not only continues to party with us but invites all their friends as well. Starting  next week I will do a feature post and high light every body's awesome treasures so be on the look out to see if you are featured!:)
Now on to my treasures for the week. 

The boys and I made our biweekly trip to HomeGoods and I found this awesome lil' frame. It was only $2.99 but had a nick out of the corner like somebody dropped it. It was the very last one so I am guessing it was left because somebody else did not see the charm in a nicked ornate frame. I asked if they could take anything off and so I got it for just $2!!

My sunglasses broke over the weekend and I was super bummed because I did not want to shell out another $17 on a new pair. When we cruised thru the $$ section at Target I saw these for just $2.50 each!

They jumped quickly in the cart after I took um out of their bag and saw the awesome detail on the sides. 

This is another HomeGoods find. I had been wanting on of these lil' caddies forever but had never found one in my price range. When I saw this one marked at just $12.99 I knew it was meant to be mine. I have several possible locations for it.

So what did y'all find this week?


As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours. Just common courtesy. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please no advertising. Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun!:)

Linking up to the following parties:

Pearls & Lace Thursday










Photobucket



22 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela!
    Thank you so much for stopping by.I love all your great finds. I'll be back next week to join in the treasure finding fun! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great score on those sunglasses. I love the silver and black. Lucky girl. I have to have prescription sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what great finds. I need to get to Target and get some of those sunglasses! Tahnks so much for sharing.

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cool glasses for only $2.50 and I'm lovin' that THRIFTY caddy.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! I didn't get out much this week...just toooooooo hooooootttttttttt!!!!!!!
    YUK!!
    I can't wait for the weather to turn cool...
    Thanks so much for joining me for Pearls and Lace Thursday! LOVE having you!!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white washed box! New to your blog....very cute, now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sun glasses were so cute, and I especially like that wooden tote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Home Goods is such a fun place. You sure found some great bargains. Thanks so much for hosting the party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pamela, I'm so happy to meet you - thank you for popping by to introduce yourself. Since you are from Houston, I added your blog to my Awesome TX bloggers blogroll - trying to build the Texas (and particularly Houston) network, so I'm awfully glad to know you!! It's wonderful to join your linky party, thank you for hostessing :) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite Pamela, just became your newest follower! Would love it if you followed me back:) Martina

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such great finds! Thanks for having us!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Mercy and I was just in Target on Tuesday and saw a lady trying on several sunglasses and just breezed on by! Shucks! Yours are very cute. I too want one of those adorable boxes one day. I can't wait to see how you display yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in Marshall's or HomeGoods every week and always forget to take pictures of my treasured finds. I just can't live without those stores. I just love that white caddy you found! I'm your newest follower.
    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in Marshall's or HomeGoods every week and always forget to take pictures of my treasured finds. I just can't live without those stores. I just love that white caddy you found! I'm your newest follower.
    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pamela, What a darling comment you left today! Thanks for visiting.. You have a lovely blog and a darling son in your photo!
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry, I know I am late, but I am visiting sisters and brothers and I just found time to hurry and link up. I love your box from Home Goods - wish I had one close to me!
    See you next week - or probably sooner.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the pink and yellow design- lovely!
    Thank you for popping by and "following" the fun!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Pamela! Oh, I love your pretties you've found. And you found a little tool box, actually I think folks call them caddies! :) But it looks wonderful!
    Thanks for popping in to see me and I didn't know about your party! I'll try to come sometimes.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Pamela,

    Congrats on your great finds this week. Love the wood caddie and I need to check Target for these sunglasses. Thanks for joining the Open House party and have a great weekend.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been having computer troubles myself but I updated my links to show you as the new home for this great party.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just joined your party! I'll be putting the button on my sidebar, love the sunglasses and the carrier such great finds!

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.