Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Treasure Hunt Thursday #19!!

Welcome to Treasure Hunt Thursday #19! Thank you to all who partied with us last week! We had another great  turn out. I am hoping this party only grows larger every week so be sure to invite all your friends over to have fun with us! I truly love seeing all the great things you have found! As promised I even made sure to do the THT Highlight post! If you have not seen it be sure to see if you were high lighted!

This week I lucked up on a box of antique silver wear! I think there is 10 of most pieces in there. Last night I researched the origin and found out that they are from 1959. 

I think the design is just darling and I was super excited because I have been wanting some old silver wear to decorate with but they have always been so pricey. I got this entire lot for just $5!

Next up is my grand find for the week! It is not an actual antique but still just as divine! I think the production date on the back is 1996. That is the year Th Hubster and I started dating!:) (Speaking of which you may have noticed I changed my music out. No worries it is only for a few days. It is in honor of our anniversary tomorrow!)

This mirror is pretty large and I think a great steal at just $25! I am not sure if I will be painting it or not though I  have found some wonderful inspirations if I do decided to go that route. Not sure where it is going yet either. Maybe in the new guest suite or even our master.

As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours. Just common courtesy. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please no advertising. Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun!:) 


Linking up to the following parties:


 














9 comments:

  1. Pamela, great finds. Wonderful silverware and mirror. You did get a good buy on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a score on the flatware, they are beautiful! Will be looking forward to a tablescape. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buy on the silverware. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that Mirror is to die for! So gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did pretty good on treasures yourself this week Pam. Just wanted to say thanks for hosting. I hope I can find enough bargains/treasures to join up every week! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pamela,
    That mirror was an unbelievable deal, it's gorgeous! I love picking up old silverware here and there, yours is pretty cool! I just got home from seeing the Help and saw the cabinet, it does look like mine and I really enjoyed the movie.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the mirror mention! I really did do great last week!!!

    I love your new mirror too! It looks like the gold has a beautiful patina to it. It would be gorgeous painted, but I'm thinking you should hang it first...you know, just to see.
    Thanks for hosting
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new mirror. I agree with Rhonda...live with it for a while before grabbing the paint brush! The silverware is super, too! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.