Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Treasure Hunt Thursday #22 & Highlights


Okay so I lied. I won't be sleeping anytime soon so let's see those highlights from last weeks party shall we!?

In love with this chippy white door over at Wild Rose Vintage! It is gorgeous!

Rhonda from The Yellow Brick Road shared a few treasures for her new Restore shop. Love these frenchy chairs Rhonda!

And last but not least is this divine frenchy table runner that Sherry made over at  The Charm of Home! I really need to attempt one of these. I love the fab she chose!
Okay I JUST NOW figured out the button thing y'all so now you can proudly display your Featured Button on your blog!:) I will also have it on my sidebar!:)




Okay so now on to this weeks party!
As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours. Just common courtesy. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please no advertising. Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun!




9 comments:

  1. That chippy door is heaven and the chairs are scrumptious!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my first time to play here...love all your features.
    Thanks for hosting.
    xo bj
    O, and I am signing up to follower..if I'm not already. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela!
    Thank you very much for the feature. It surprised me! Thank you for having us over too. I appreciate it!:)
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys keep your water hoses ready just in case those fires come any closer. I know that is nerve wracking.

    Love last weeks features.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That door is awesome! I didn't find any treasures to link up this week, holding out for the next one tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Was I surprised to see you feature my door! Thank you so much!!! I'm sorry I'm so late, we just got back home from vacation late last night so I'm running a little behind today.
    Thank you!!!!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment ...Thank you also for letting me link to your party!!!Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.