Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Treasure Hunt Thursday #27 & Highlights

Did ya see me!? I was just doing the happy dance y'all! We  got all the up to  34 party goers last week!! Wow!! I am beyond thrilled and am soo very excited to watch this party grow every week! Thank you to everybody who came by to link up. I hope to see ya every week! I also wanted to take a moment as well to thank all my new followers this past week! I appreciate y'all so very much!
For those who contacted me and said they were having issues I apologize greatly! I had Brent check everything out and he said all was good on this end that it may have been that the link back was not entered correctly? That is all he could think of. Sorry again!
There were so many amazing links to choose from last week which made it  hard to choose just three. With that said I will be starting to share a few more links on my FB page so be sure to Like me to see if you are featured over there!;)

Shannon over at Anythingology is a gal after my own heart! She waited and waited and finally got this amazing chandy she had been stalking on clearance! Head on over and read all about it!

If you have not been over to see Gina's little girl room turned guest room head on over to A Sense of Design. It is just beautiful!

OMG this chest redo over at Design  Disorder is to die for!!

As always thank you ladies and be sure to grab your "I've Been Featured" button!!

Now on to this weeks party!
As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours. Just common courtesy. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please no advertising. Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun!



10 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this fun party!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful entries from last week, just heard about your party, hope it's ok I joined in, thanks for hosting, and not to worry, it will be in the 100's soon, I"m sure, tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your party is off and running. Thanks for hosting and for sharing the inspiration.
    :)Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your party! I have to go and visit all that are entering the fun
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party! I'll be sharing to my fb page too =) Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again Pamela, thanks for stopping by, and I'm happy to join in your lovely party. To answer your question, Boo is a Pomeranian with a very cool haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Pamela for featuring my chandelier. I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting one of my favorite parties!!! Love the features this week....that chandy is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.