Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Treasure Hunt Thursday #35 & Highlights

Welcome to THT #35 y'all! Boy has it been a busy past week. Though I have not had a chance to knave individual comments know that I have been by to visit everybody who came to party last week! We had so many wonderful links up that it was hard to choose my favorites.
Check out this neat Christmas Card Holder over at REDOUX! She shows you step by step on how to make your very own!

Oh my word is this not beyond gorgeous or what!? I soo wish I was Courtney's neighbor! Check out her awesome chalk board and her awesome style over at French Country Cottage!

I could not resist some crafting going on this past week! I am in love with lil' Rudy here! If you have not seen him head on over to A Pinch of Prim and check him out!

This pink crepe paper tree is just as daring as darling can be and better yet there is even a tutorial! Head on over to  Miss. Fibbertigibbet's and check it out! There is still time before Christmas to get your craft on!;)
As always thank you ladies and be sure to grab your "I've Been Featured" button!!
Now on to this weeks party! As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours in your THT POST. Just common courtesy. If ya don't link back ya don't get to party. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please No advertising and PLEASE NO MORE than 3 links from the SAME party goer. If you find your post deleted it is not because I am a meany, I just have to make sure the rules are being followed. You can save some of your posts for the following weeks party! Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun! If you are new around here I would love it if ya become a follower:)


10 comments:

  1. Great features Pamela. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that giant chalkboard - thanks for letting me link up with my Blinged Out Christmas House Tour.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Pamela. I enjoyed your features. The little deer is too cute :)
    Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela! Wow amazing features! Each one so beautiful! Thanks for hosting Pamela, glad to be here!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific features, Pam! Thanks for being a lovely hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little Rudy is adorable! I'm off to find him, too! Happy holidays! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Pamela!! Just stopping by to say THANK YOU so much for sharing my chalkboard this week!! :) Off to check out some of the other features too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.