Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Treasure Hunt Thursday #39 & Highlights

Welcome to THT #38! Our numbers are back up after the holidays so thank you! It seems that everybody is now getting back in to the swing of things and catching up. Last week we had some great entries.
Look at this fabulous piece that Karen painted over at Not Enough Thyme Creations!

LOVED this old cash register Betsy over at My Salvaged Treasures saw while out on her treasure hunt!

I love the color of this old type writer over at Out Junking!
If you have been featured be sure to grab the I have been featured button!

Now on to this weeks party! As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours in your THT POST. Just common courtesy. If ya don't link back ya don't get to party. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please No advertising and PLEASE NO MORE than 3 links from the SAME party goer. If you find your post deleted it is not because I am a meany, I just have to make sure the rules are being followed. You can save some of your posts for the following weeks party! Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun! If you are new around here I would love it if ya become a follower!:)


19 comments:

  1. All linked up Pamela! Thank you so much for hosting. :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela,
    Thanks so much for hosting.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Pamela for featuring the gorgeous cash register I spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pamela, so glad I have something to share this week since I found that box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would I love to find an old cash register like that but where would I put it! :)
    Thanks for hosting!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the old cash register. I finally sold the old type writer in my booth - yea!!!
    Thanks Ms Hostess.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pamela! Thanks for being a gracious hostess! I'm linked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your features...Betsy finds the neatest stuff! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome to pull up your blog tonight and find my piece!! Thank you so much for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The typewriter is so cool! And the cash register is pretty interesting too. Thanks for hosting, Pamela.
    Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen's painted piece is really cool! Thanks for hosting, Pamela.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting the party, Pamela! Love your features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the feature and for hosting a great party.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for hosting the features are fabulous as always.
    Hugs,
    Patti
    Don't forget to link!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great features. I just love that old typewriter, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fun party, that I didn't realize you hosted! I'm going to have to link up this coming week as I have a treasure to share on my blog on Monday =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. My first visit. Thanks for hosting, I am following and was able to join your Treasure Hunt Thursday# 39 & Highlights.

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.