Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Treasure Hunt Thursday #40 & Highlights

AMAZING turn out last week y'all! We hit over 70 party goers which is the highest turn out we have ever had!! Y'all make me smile! We had so many amazing links and though I was not able to leave comments on each one know that I appreciate ya taking the time to come and party with me! Maybe we will make 100 links this wee!? Okay lofty goal but maybe in a few weeks we will. On to Highlights!

Did y'all see Rhonda's make over of this awesome lamp over at My Blue Creek Home!!?? I want one!

This bench pulled at my heart strings because of its story and because I have one almost identical to it and always wondered if I should repaint ours someday. Head over to Redoux and check it out if you have not already!

This make over is beyond amazing!! Head over to Freddy & Petunia and see the step by step transformation. It is out of this world!

If you have been featured be sure to grab the "I have been featured button"!

Now on to this weeks party! As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours in your THT POST. Just common courtesy. If ya don't link back ya don't get to party. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please No advertising and PLEASE NO MORE than 3 links from the SAME party goer. If you find your post deleted it is not because I am a meany, I just have to make sure the rules are being followed. You can save some of your posts for the following weeks party! Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun! If you are new around here I would love it if ya become a follower!:)



18 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting every week Pamela!
    Melody
    ChattyChics.com
    PS I'm still having a party at my place too if you can link up. Would love it!
    http://chattychics.com/2012/01/17/need-inspiration-wild-wednesdays/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Pamela!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features Pamela! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your evening. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Pamela! Congrats on such a big turnout last week! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your party is always a pleasure. Thanks for hosting, Pamela, and for featuring such inspirational bloggers.
    Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Thank You for your feature of my lingerie chest! I love your blog and always have fun visiting!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your features! One day I'll have something thrifty to link up:)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi girly!
    I have nothing this week but wanted to check out everyone's entries.
    Thanks for featuring my lamp.
    I am enjoying it -
    I have a few more things in the works nothing was ready though.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. Lots of great posts to check on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the feature! Oh how I love that lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting. I posted my porch today. I am following your blog and have your blog on my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting and for sharing the fabulous features from last week. Fantastic! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi pamela, there has been a mistake from my end while linking. While linking a page, I put the wrong name. Could you kindly delete it. It should be called beach centerpiece but I mistyped it as DIY teacup candles.

    i am so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hard work paid off....your blog looks great! Thanks for hosting the party, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Pamela,
    Congratulations on the Big 7-0. You go girl. That is soooooo awesome. First of all I love of your features. i am having so much fun visiting them all. Secondly, I would love it if you would link your super cool party at our What's It Wednesday party. I hope you can join us.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad I found ya! Ha, pretty good for a 'Northern Girl' huh? :) I'm now a follower and I'll be back every Thursday to play! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.