Monday, February 6, 2012

Treasure Hunt Thursday #42 & Highlights

Welcome to Treasure Hunt Thursday #42!

Sorry I am running a little behind. I have been trying to do to many things at one time!;)

We had a large turn out last week. Our largest to date which got me really excited! I am hoping that maybe this week we can top 100 party goers so be sure to invite all your friends to come and party too!

I fell in love with these pillows that Dusty from Cherish Life made! I love them so much I think I am going to get her to make me a few!;)

With Valentines Day coming up I loved this quick and easy project that Tami from Curb Alert shared!

And oh my when I saw this $20 desk my heart skipped a beat! Mel over at Shabby Loco did an amazing job on this piece! 


As always thank you to all who partied last week!
If you were featured please feel free to grab the "I've Been Featured" button!:) Though I was unable to leave a comment on every persons blog please know that I did stop by and visit!! I appreciate everybody taking the time to come over every week! What would be a HUGE help and encourage more comments not just from me but others as well would be for everybody to take off their required verification codes for leaving a comment. This seems to take just a few seconds of time but when you have to do it on 30 or more blogs it takes up a TON of time.

Now on to this weeks party! 
As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours in your THT POST. Just common courtesy. If ya don't link back ya don't get to party. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please No advertising and PLEASE NO MORE than 3 links from the SAME party goer. If you find your post deleted it is not because I am a meany, I just have to make sure the rules are being followed. You can save some of your posts for the following weeks party! Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun! If you are new around here I would love it if ya become a follower!:)




21 comments:

  1. I right there with you having too many irons in the fire, as they say. Always so much to do. But that turquoise desk you featured sure got my attention! It's stunning! Thanks for hosting your always-fun party. I'm having my first ever Choose Joy Giveaway and I'd love for you to pop over to Cottage and Creek and enter to win. Thanks, Pam, and have a nice rest of the week.
    Lynn
    Email: Lynn@nsytes.com
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue desk is so fun! Linking up tonight with my Valentine Mantel - using my girls old shoes! Have a great night.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time joining your party and I'm excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is always crazy around my house! Glad I could link up this week. I loved seeing the features and the talent that is out there. I want those pillows, too! hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pillows, and the V'day craft is so cute, and the desk...oh my! Great features! Thanks for hosting Pamela!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pamela, Thanks so much for featuring me a an artist this week I feel so blessed that you have chosen me. Thanks as well for hosting!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great features Pamela and I too love those pillows! Thanks for hosting, I'm all linked up. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, I love those pillows, Pamela! Such a great grouping all together, too. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pamela,
    Those pillows are super cute. Thanks for hosting! I am all linked up and ready to party.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pamela, Great inspiration and I love the desk. Thanks for hosting.
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I know exactly what you mean about doing so many things at once.
    That's where I am right now.
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanted to let you know I just signed up to follow you and would really appreciate it if you would come over and follow my new LINKY FOLLOWER tool.

    Thanks.

    XO XO,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your party and great features! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting. That is a lot of staples, thank goodness for pliers and screwdrivers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pamela,
    Thanks you so much for the feature! Always enjoy attending your party :)
    Tami @ Curb Alert!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Pamela! Now following you on the new linky tool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting! I'm slow to join this week, but here nevertheless =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting!! I hope you can have your life slow down just a little :)
    Make it a great day!
    Meegan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Pamela, I found you through Tami Curb Alert. Love your blog and will hopefully link up a project at the next party.

    I'm now following you on Linky Follower.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.